MS DHONI BIRTHDAY VIDEO EDITING WITH SHAKE EFFECTS
Hello guys today in this article we are going to see about “HOW TO CREATE MS DHONI BIRTHDAY VIDEO EDITING WITH SHAKE EFFECTS ” and Guys as my
the assumption is right in India Ms dhoni and also known as Mr cool. Heis one of the famous person in
cricket and he is one of the great Indian team captains and he is also a champion and the most
important thing is I am one of the biggest fans of Ms. Dhoni. So as my interest, I am doing the Best
Status video for MS dhoni and I will explain the full process of the making and All the materials used
in the making of this video is provided at the end of the article.
Guys if you feel good about my explanation then please make a sub to my youtube channel and the tutorial
video related to this article also provided at the end of the video and use the same link to sub my channel
and if possible watch all my previous videos and do like and share.
For editing, so many apps are available in the google play store but I am choosing the Alight motion software because it is one of the most user-friendly software and also it has some advanced settings which are very useful for editing the videos and images.
- ALIGHT MOTION
- TEMPLATE AND SHAKE EFFECTS
- Download and open the Alight motion software from the google play store
- Guys I also provided the Alight motion mod apk link at the end of the article if you want you can use it to download.
- Add the lyrics, The process for adding lyrics is the same as adding the images for editing.
- Now click on the plus symbol and go to the images option and Select the first image and drag it up to the first beat mark location.
- Cut the extra part and Do the same process for all images of MS Dhoni.
- Now make all the images as fill screen and do for every image individually and if the image is gone wrong now go-to move and transfer and adjust every image.
- Click on the first image and select the add effect option and search for the blink effect and go to standard settings and now select four or five as shown in the video.
- Go to the downloaded project and copy-paste the shake effects as shown in the video.
- Download and Add the png to your editing project and extend it to the full video.
- Now Download and Add the template to your editing project as shown in the video.
- Click on the arrow mark and Export it to your gallery.
YOUTUBE VIDEO :