TELUGU SONG WITH DJ REMIX BEAT SYNC SHAKE EFFECT EDITING IN ALIGHT MOTION
Hello guys a warm welcome to everyone and today in this article we are going to discuss detailly the
creation about ” TELUGU SONG WITH DJ REMIX BEAT SYNC SHAKE EFFECT EDITING ”
Guys As I discussed in some days as subscribers increasing parallelly I am also doing more videos about
editing in that also I discussed mainly comfortable and user-friendly apps that means I have selected only
two apps they are
1) ALIGHT MOTION. 2) KINE MASTER
In this editing, I am using the Alight motion software Guys if you don’t know about the Alight motion software kindly check my previous videos and if you don’t know about the basic editing concepts also you can check my previous video in the previous videos I have discussed al the editing related concepts and the audio language is Telugu. Above two apps all details like settings and pros and cons I have made a full tutorial video you can check with that.
All the material links are provided at the end of the article you download the materials by using that links.
- Alight Motion
- Shake effects
- Beat mark
Guys Alight motion mod ap link is provided at the end of the article if you want to download use that link and download it for free and download it at your own risk by downloading that you will get some extra features.
The process is the same as all my previous videos on the Alight motion topic.
- The first step is the same for every article You have to download the editing software First that means the software is either Alight motion or kine master It is fully based on the topic discussed in the article.
- Download all the materials provided at the end of the article and Use the links to download them.
- Export all the downloaded materials to the Alight motion.
- Now open the software and select the new project and click on the media option and select the images which you want to edit.
- Make all the images as full-screen individually by selecting the options fill the screen on the top right corner settings.
- if you don’t know the location of the settings just go and watch my previous videos on youtube.
- Now add the beat mark and also add shake effects.
- For adding the shake effects you have to download the shake effects file from the provided materials and copy-paste the effects as shown In the video.
- Now cut the extra part of the beat mark of every image individually and once check the edited video by playing it and if all is good then export it.
YOUTUBE VIDEO :