BAD BOY ATTITUDE STATUS USING ALIGHT MOTION:
Hello, guys today in this article we are going to see about
“HOW TO CREATE BAD BOY ATTITUDE STATUS USING ALIGHT MOTION”
OUTCOME OF THE ARTICLE:
Guys after reading or understanding this article you could able to edit and create your own video on mobile itself.
To edit or create any video we want video editing software. At present in the market, they are several apps are there to edit or create videos in that some we have to buy and some are free only.
Up to now as my personal experience, I just recommend you to download the Alight motion software. It is available for free in the google play store. It is a user-friendly software that means even first-time users also can simply understand it by seeing all the settings.
Today for doing the same video as shown then you have to download the materials used in my video and all the material links will be provided at the end of the article. If you have any doubts after reading the article then check out my youtube video and then also not clarified means just comment me on a youtube video I will surely reply to you but mention the problem clearly.
Now without making late just start the process.
- ALIGHT MOTION SOFTWARE.
- SHAKE EFFECTS.
- BEAT MARK.
Shake effect and Beat mark links will be provided at the end of the article and also in the description of the youtube video.
- Guys first download and open the Alight motion software from the google play store.
- Click on the plus symbol and select the images and video option and select the images ( which you want to edit ).
- Now click on the three lines on the top right side and select the full-screen option for every image individually.
- After doing the above step as a result you will notice that all the selected images are changed to full screen.
- Now download and Add the Beat mark to the editing video.
- Now Download the provided Shake effects and Apply the shake effect to the editing video
as shown in the youtube video.
- As a result, You will get the final output of the video. Now click on the Export option and select the Resolution of the editing video and click on export.
- Finally As a result the edited video is exported to the Gallery Successfully.