CREATE COLOR LYRICAL VIDEO EDITING FOR FREE
Hello guys! today in this article we are going to see about How to create color lyrical video editing for free.
For this, you have to download software on your mobile. The software name is Kine master. why I am particularly saying this software is because it is very user friendly and very interactive software.
This software has a Pro version but we don’t want to take that paid version because we are discussing making video editing for free only so we don’t want to take pro.
if you want to make the same as in the youtube video then you have to download all the materials from the description of the youtube video.
- KINE MASTER APP
- FONT 1
- FONT 2
- PICS LAB
- Download and open the kine master app from the google play store ( Also available in-app store )
- Download the pics lab app from the google play store.
- Open the Pics lab app and click on the plus symbol and select the text option form there.
- Now click on the A symbol and select the edit option.
- Now enter the lyrics what you want and click on the tick mark option.
- After that scroll to left and select the font setting and select the type of font you want.
- Click on the plus symbol at the bottom and add the downloaded fonts and arrange it as shown in the video.
- Now again click on the plus symbol and select the media and select the black color background.
- Now the process for this step is shown in the video and click the save option.
- This is time to open the kine master and click on plus symbol.
- select 16:9 ratio and Now go to media and select the edited lyrics.
- Now select the audio from the gallery and arrange the lyrics in the correct order.
- Click the plus symbol between the two lyrics and select the animation option.
- Now download the images and add the color to them.
- Now click on the export option and export it.
Guys after reading this article if you have any doubts you can refer to my youtube video and the video link also given in the session of material links session. Once check with that.
Lyrics ( you can create them by own )