CREATE A FULL-SCREEN HD WHAT’S APP STATUS
Hello guys. Today in this article we are going to see about HOW TO CREATE FULL-SCREEN HD WHATS APP STATUS VIDEO.
OUTCOME OF THE ARTICLE:
Guys, generally we are seeing all the what’s app status at least once a day and we could feel like
this status is nice and we are going to ask our friend to send the status to you. After reading this article you can create your own video in full-screen mode and you can save it in hs resolution too And guys please support me to make more videos about making videos and editing videos, if you support e I am sure that I will deliver you a wonderful knowledge of editing and Now without wasting time lets begin our topic.
Guys for making the videos or edit the videos we want to have software that is used for editing. As of my experience, the best software is Alight motion ( it is available for free in the play store ).
- ALIGHT MOTION.
- SHAKE EFFECT
- BEAT MARK
- FIRE OVERLY
All the links will be provided at end of the article or you can check in description of my youtube video.
- Guys first of all download and open the alight motion app from the google play store.
- After opening, click on the plus symbol and select the new project option.
- Now select the images which you want to edit and Select the full-screen option from the settings.
- Add all the effects ( effects link provided at the end of the article ) as shown in the video and Now do all the process as shown in the video.
- Now add the beat mark to the editing video.
- Now add the template from the gallery ( template link given )
- Finally, click on the Export option and select the resolution(your wish ), and export to the gallery.
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK: WATCH HERE